Tea tree oil has various health benefits for your skin. It also helps as an insect repellent and mouthwash. It is procured from the terminal branches of Melaleuca alternifolia by using a steam distillation process.
- Treat acne and athlete's foot.
- Used in treating candida chickenpox
- Can cure cold cons cuts flu insect bites and migraines
- Reduces headache and sinusitis
- It can help with arthritis and whooping cough.
- It can help in treating warts, spots, itching, and ringworm.
- It reduces excess oil production in the skin.
How to use?
Add a few drops of tea tree oil into the diffuser and inhale. It can also be mixed with suitable carrier oil and massaged tropically on the skin.
Is tea tree oil proven scientifically?
It has been used for centuries in botanical medicine for its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
What are the precautions one needs to take?
Always have the right amount of dosage. If you have any allergic reactions or a history of the same, consult your physician before administering.
Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, people with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any other Dietary supplement/Nutraceutical.
How to store the product?
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Do not place it in direct sunlight.
- Do not keep the bottle open.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if the seal is damaged or missing.
How can I connect with customer care?
Vi Prime Health and Beauty uses only the finest raw materials following stringent quality control standards. The state-of-the-art manufacturing and packaging facilities ensure the delivery of high-quality nutritional supplements.
For feedback and suggestions, please mail us at email@example.com or call us at +91 98409 63232
Tea tree oil